The non-dosed Alma sparkling wine from Bellavista represents the contemporary sensorial expression of Franciacorta , in a Bellavista key. A wine that originates from all the Bellavista vineyards and embodies the need to satisfy the taste that has gained more and more space in the last decade, that of wines with little or no dosage. It is a wine made from a cuvée obtained using 90% Chardonnay grapes and the remaining 10% Pinot Noir grapes; coming from lands located in the heart of Franciacorta where the structure of the soils and the different microclimates ensure perfect ripening of the bunches, with an excellent sugar content. To produce the non-dosed Alma sparkling wine, an assembly of about 80 base wines is carried out to which 9 vintages of reserve wines are added, once the vinification of the bases has been completed and the assembly defined, the second fermentation takes place directly in the bottle where the yeasts continues for at least 30 months. A classic method of remarkable balance and refinement, fresh, vertical, to satisfy that current and contemporary taste that we find in non-dosed wines. Brilliant straw yellow to the eye, with fine and persistent perlage; on the nose aromas of fresh bread, yeast, citrus fruits and white flowers; the sip is fresh and vertical, with a mineral note.