The Chateau De Vaudieu Blanc is a splendid white produced by the Famille Bréchet winery, one of the most important in the Rhone valley area. This original white is obtained with an interesting mix of grenache, present for 75%, and roussanne, present for the remaining 25%. The latter constitutes a rare regional variety that is very fragrant, which in this particular white wine is vinified together with grenache, the main red berried grape grown in the Rhone valley. The grapes of the two vines are vinified and aged separately, partly in new wooden barrels, partly in steel tanks. Thanks to a truly distinctive production process, this white wine is absolutely one of the most interesting examples to try for those who want to taste a bottle of the Châteauneuf-du-Pape appellation. The Chateau De Vaudieu Blanc is perfect to be enjoyed young, but can evolve if left to rest for a few years.