x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
"Achelo" Syrah Cortona DOC La Braccesca - Antinori 2020
View larger

'Achelo' Syrah Cortona DOC La Braccesca - Antinori 2022

La Braccesca - Antinori
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Tuscany
Appellation
Denomination
Cortona DOC
Grapes
Grapes
Syrah 100%
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Traditional
Aging
Refinement
in steel tank and wooden barrel
Vintage
vintage
2022
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
13.0%
Bottle size
Format
75 cl bottle
Note
Note
Contains sulfites
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP029289
  • Immediate availability
-22%
€ 15,50 savings € 3,55
€ 11,95
Lowest price: € 13,50 Info
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
(vedi)
€ 5,70 € 3,90

Ordina entro to receive it Thursday 29/02/2024
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Large Goblet
Glass
It is the perfect boblet for red wines with good structure and intensity; this type of wine certainly needs to "open" (that means to better develop its aromatic, intense and complex profile) and this is made possible by contact with oxygen (oxygenation) which, in fact, is facilitated by the generous dimensions of the chalice.
Serving temperature
Temperature
18-20 °C
Lifespan
Longevity
This wine is ready to be tasted now, with great satisfaction; however, it has qualities that allow it to evolve and refine over time, if properly stored, for at least another 2-3 years.
Pairing
Pairings
Roast-grilled meat, Stewed red meat, Game
Description
Achelo Syrah Cortona DOC is an important red produced by the La Braccesca - Antinori company, one of the properties of the Tuscan wine giant Antinori. This label is obtained from the single-variety vinification of Syrah grapes, a variety originating from the Rhone area, which finds the ideal conditions on the hills of the appellation to express itself with great finesse. Among the rows of the Santa Pia vineyard, the vineyard and cellar practices are inspired by environmental sustainability. After the harvest, with manual selection of the bunches, in the cellar the grapes are subjected to a soft pressing and then to a cold maceration. The alcoholic fermentation at low temperatures takes place in steel tanks and is followed by refinement, a phase which involves two distinct steps. To obtain an intense and full-bodied wine, 70% of second and third passage oak barrels are used, while the remaining 30% is aged in steel. Achelo Syrah Cortona DOC can be appreciated immediately, as well as after 3-4 years of rest in the cellar.
Technical specifications
Colour Color
Intense ruby red with violet reflections.
Scent Perfume
fragrant, fruity e spicy, con sentori di cherry, Red fruits, juniper e pepper.
Taste Taste
full-bodied, elegant, persistent, spicy e con delicate tannins.
Producer "La Braccesca - Antinori"
La Braccesca - Antinori
Region: Tuscany (Italian wines)
Foundation year: 1990
Hectares of vines: 238
Winemaker: Lorenzo Dongarrà
Address: Località Stella di Valiano 10, 53045 - Montepulciano (SI)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -16%

    • In Stock
    € 72,90 € 60,70
    Lowest price: € 68,00 Info
  • -25%

    • In Stock
    € 18,90 € 14,11
    Lowest price: € 16,00 Info
  • -15%

    • In Stock
    € 17,00 € 14,30
    Lowest price: € 16,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 20,10 € 18,00
    Lowest price: € 18,09 Info
  • -15%

    • In Stock
    € 19,00 € 16,10
    Lowest price: € 18,00 Info
  • -17%

    • In Stock
    € 16,50 € 13,65
    Lowest price: € 15,30 Info
  • -29%

    • In Stock
    € 8,60 € 6,04
    Lowest price: € 6,90 Info
  • -16%

    • In Stock
    € 14,90 € 12,51
    Lowest price: € 14,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 59,10 € 53,18
    Lowest price: € 59,10 Info
Viewed products
  • -22%

    • In Stock
    € 15,50 € 11,95
    Lowest price: € 13,50 Info
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.