x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
Barolo Chinato Vajra 75 cl Astucciato
View larger

Barolo Chinato Vajra 75 cl Boxed

Vajra
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Piedmont
Appellation
Denomination
Barolo DOCG
Grapes
Grapes
Nebbiolo 100%
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Traditional
Aging
Refinement
in large wooden barrel for 12 years
Vintage
vintage
s. a.
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
18.0%
Bottle size
Format
75 cl bottle - with box
Note
Note
Contains sulfites
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP006022
  • Immediate availability
-23%
€ 49,80 savings € 11,78
€ 38,02
Lowest price: € 43,00 Info

Ordina entro to receive it Monday 22/04/2024
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Small Tulip Goblet
Glass
It is the perfect goblet for liqueur wines; it is smaller as the dose to be poured is smaller than for other wines and they do not require extensive and prolonged oxygenation.
Serving temperature
Temperature
16-18 °C
Lifespan
Longevity
This special wine is ready to be tasted now, with great pleasure.
Pairing
Pairings
Dark chocolate
Description

The Barolo Chinato produced by the Vajra company is a sweet wine that evokes medieval suggestions: more than a drink, this wine represents a real experience, which should be savored in its complexity in a moment of meditation. Alternatively, this wine perfectly accompanies a quiet conversation between friends. Each producer of Barolo chinato secretly holds their own recipe for this extraordinary wine. It is therefore not known what exactly is present in the blend of extracts of aromatic plants and spices present in Vajra's Barolo Chinato. Still, some can be deduced very easily, such as the orange peel, which joins the cinchona (from which the name of this wine derives) and cane sugar. Together this mix forms 15% of Barolo Chinato, the remaining 85% is made up of Nebbiolo grapes. This Barolo Chinato returns the best results if left to age for a few years in the cellar, where herbs and spices work to release all their qualities.

Technical specifications
Colour Color
Intense ruby red.
Scent Perfume
elegant e floral, con sentori di citrus fruits e cherry.
Taste Taste
balanced, fresh, soft e persistent.
Producer "Vajra"
Vajra
Region: Piedmont (Italian wines)
Foundation year: 1975
Hectares of vines: 60
Annual production: 350000 bottles
Address: Via delle Viole, 25 - Fraz. Vergne - 12060 Barolo (CN)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 59,00 € 53,09
    Lowest price: € 59,00 Info
  • -14%

    • In Stock
    € 66,30 € 56,36
    Lowest price: € 63,00 Info
  • -14%

    • In Stock
    € 26,00 € 22,30
    Lowest price: € 24,90 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 52,00 € 46,79
    Lowest price: € 52,00 Info
  • -13%

    • In Stock
    € 63,00 € 54,69
    Lowest price: € 61,00 Info
  • -18%

    • In Stock
    € 57,00 € 46,29
    Lowest price: € 52,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 38,10 € 34,29
    Lowest price: € 38,10 Info
Viewed products
  • -23%

    • In Stock
    € 49,80 € 38,02
    Lowest price: € 43,00 Info
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.