x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
Cantalupi Negroamaro Conti Zecca 2016
View larger

Cantaloupe Negroamaro Conti Mint 2016

Conti Zecca
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Puglia
Appellation
Denomination
Salento IGP
Grapes
Grapes
Negroamaro 85%, altre Uve 15%
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Traditional
Aging
Refinement
in glass block tank
Vintage
vintage
2016
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
14.0%
Bottle size
Format
75 cl bottle
Note
Note
Contains sulfites
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP012827
  • This product is no longer in stock
€ 8,50
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
(vedi)
€ 5,70 € 3,90

This product is currently not available, you may enter your e-mail address in the field below to receive notification when it is back in stock

Terms of use and Privacy conditions
Notify me when available
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Large Goblet
Glass
It is the perfect boblet for red wines with good structure and intensity; this type of wine certainly needs to "open" (that means to better develop its aromatic, intense and complex profile) and this is made possible by contact with oxygen (oxygenation) which, in fact, is facilitated by the generous dimensions of the chalice.
Serving temperature
Temperature
18-20 °C
Lifespan
Longevity
This wine is ready to be tasted now, with great satisfaction; however, it has qualities that allow it to evolve and refine over time, if properly stored.
Pairing
Pairings
Roast-grilled meat, Stewed red meat, Game
Description

Cantalupi Negroamaro is produced in Salice Salentino in the province of Lecce in the historic Conti Zecca cellar; it is in fact since 1580 that the Zecca family, after moving from Naples to Leverano in Salento, has been producing fine wine and grapes. In the company both international and native vines are grown and as regards the latter there is a particular reference to Negroamaro, a typical vine native to the north of Salento and known since Roman times. The grapes of the Cantalupi Negroamaro wine come mainly from crops that are positioned on a medium-textured alluvial soil with areas that tend decidedly towards limestone; the wine is made up of 85% Negroamaro grapes while the remaining 15% is made up of other recommended grape varieties. Cantalupi Negroamaro is a still wine that can be enjoyed on any occasion (both with family and friends) preferably at least 12 months after bottling; in order to enhance all its characteristics, it is advisable to open the bottle and air it for at least 2 hours before starting the tasting.

Producer "Conti Zecca"
Conti Zecca
Region: Puglia (Italian wines)
Address: Via Cesarea - 73045 Leverano (LE)
Products in the same category
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -19%

    • In Stock
    € 15,50 € 12,50
    Lowest price: € 13,45 Info
  • -14%

    • In Stock
    € 14,20 € 12,20
    Lowest price: € 12,58 Info
  • -14%

    Veronelli89/100
    • In Stock
    € 13,50 € 11,50
    Lowest price: € 11,65 Info
  • -18%

    • In Stock
    € 21,70 € 17,70
    Lowest price: € 17,83 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 61,00 € 54,89
    Lowest price: € 61,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 52,00 € 46,79
    Lowest price: € 52,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 57,00 € 51,00
    Lowest price: € 51,29 Info
  • -11%

    • In Stock
    € 59,10 € 52,10
    Lowest price: € 52,60 Info
Viewed products
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.