x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
Costa Toscana Rosso IGT “Il Ghizzano” Tenuta di Ghizzano 2015
View larger

'Il Ghizzano' Costa Toscana Rosso IGT Tenuta di Ghizzano 2020

Tenuta di Ghizzano
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Tuscany
Appellation
Denomination
Costa Toscana IGT
Grapes
Grapes
Merlot 5%, Sangiovese 95%
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Organic Certified
Aging
Refinement
in steel and bottle
Vintage
vintage
2020
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
13.5%
Bottle size
Format
75 cl bottle
Note
Note
Contains sulfites
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP027354
  • This product is no longer in stock
-24%
€ 16,30 savings € 3,93
€ 12,37
Lowest price: € 14,00 Info
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
(vedi)
€ 5,70 € 3,90

This product is currently not available, you may enter your e-mail address in the field below to receive notification when it is back in stock

Terms of use and Privacy conditions
Notify me when available
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Medium Open Goblet
Glass
It is the perfect glass for light and medium-structured red wines; these wines do not require prolonged contact with oxygen to best enhance their bouquet. Indeed, a slightly narrower opening of the glass is recommended: this helps the concentration and the direction of the aromas towards the nose. In this way, the perception of the aromas is increased, enhancing the sensations.
Serving temperature
Temperature
16-18 °C
Lifespan
Longevity
This wine is ready to be tasted now, with great satisfaction.
Pairing
Pairings
Cold Cuts and Salami, Pasta with meat sauce, Risotto with meat, Boiled meat
Description

The Costa Toscana Rosso IGT Il Ghizzano is a red wine that perfectly represents the production of the homonymous winery, the Tenuta di Ghizzano. Obtained from the vinification of Sangiovese grapes, present for 95%, to which a remaining 5% of Merlot is added, this red faithfully describes the territory of the hills surrounding the city of Pisa. The grapes, which come from the Santa Maria and Il Monte vineyards, are harvested only when they reach an excellent sugar content and perfect ripeness. This will allow the wine to enjoy a remarkable aromatic complexity, which will be carefully preserved during the vinification process and the subsequent refinement, which involves a short passage in wood. The Costa Toscana Rosso IGT Il Ghizzano is perfect to accompany a family lunch based on traditional dishes, which it will be able to enhance thanks to its pleasant drinkability. Already excellent if enjoyed as soon as it is bottled, this red can benefit from a few years of evolution in the cellar.

Producer "Tenuta di Ghizzano"
Tenuta di Ghizzano
Region: Tuscany (Italian wines)
Foundation year: 1370
Hectares of vines: 20
Annual production: 80000 bottles
Winemaker: Carlo Ferrini
Address: Via della Chiesa, 4 - Ghizzano (PI)
Products in the same category
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -5%

    AIS 3/4
    Bibenda5/5
    Veronelli91/100
    Robert Parker92/100
    Wine Spectator92/100
    James Suckling93/100
    • In Stock
    € 59,00 € 56,00
    Lowest price: € 59,00 Info
  • -13%

    • In Stock
    € 63,00 € 54,69
    Lowest price: € 61,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 67,00 € 60,00
    Lowest price: € 60,29 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 59,90 € 53,90
    Lowest price: € 59,90 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 52,00 € 46,79
    Lowest price: € 52,00 Info
  • -19%

    • In Stock
    € 15,50 € 12,50
    Lowest price: € 13,45 Info
  • -5%

    • In Stock
    € 8,50 € 8,00
    Lowest price: € 8,50 Info
  • -18%

    • In Stock
    € 21,70 € 17,70
    Lowest price: € 17,83 Info
Viewed products
  • -24%

    • This product is no longer in stock
    € 16,30 € 12,37
    Lowest price: € 14,00 Info
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.