x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
"Tenjaku" Blended Japanese Whisky Tenjaku
View larger

'Tenjaku' Blended Japanese Whiskey Tenjaku Boxed

Tenjaku
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Japan
Aging
Refinement
in large wooden barrel between 36 and 42 months
Vintage
vintage
s. a.
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
40.0%
Bottle size
Format
70 cl bottle - with box
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP015744
  • Available
€ 31,30

Ordina entro to receive it Wednesday 06/03/2024
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Tulip Goblet
Glass
The goblet suitable for Whiskey is tulip-shaped, to give, at the same time, a good contact surface with oxygen and an optimal direction for the aromas, towards the nose.
Serving temperature
Temperature
16-18 °C
Description

Tenjaku Whiskey is a Japanese blended that originates at the foot of the famous Mount Fuji, the volcano symbol of the Rising Sun and a source of inspiration for a multitude of artists. The Fuefuki area, where the Tenjaku Whiskey distillery is located , is a concentration of scenic beauty with its hot springs, lush forests and clear streams. The pure water of these springs and its moderate mineral content give a slightly alkaline and easy-drinking whisky. Tenjaku Whiskey is a blend made of 84% grain whiskey and the remaining 16% malt whiskey. Each stage of production is taken care of by the distillers with the proverbial Japanese meticulousness, up to the aging of at least 3 years which takes place in ex bourbon oak barrels. The symbol of this whiskey is the lark, messenger of spring: just as its sweet song shakes us from sleep, so the blended whiskey Tenjaku has the power to awaken the senses with its pleasant softness. Excellent drinkability for this Japanese blended to be enjoyed at the end of a hard working day...

Producer "Tenjaku"
Address: 313 Underhill Blvd, Syosset, NY 11791, USA
Products in the same category
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -13%

    Veronelli89/100
    • In Stock
    € 13,50 € 11,65
    Lowest price: € 13,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 75,00 € 67,00
    Lowest price: € 67,68 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 67,00 € 60,29
    Lowest price: € 67,00 Info
  • -16%

    • In Stock
    € 14,90 € 12,51
    Lowest price: € 14,00 Info
  • -15%

    • In Stock
    € 75,00 € 63,49
    Lowest price: € 71,00 Info
  • -18%

    • In Stock
    € 25,20 € 20,48
    Lowest price: € 23,00 Info
  • -25%

    • In Stock
    € 15,40 € 11,46
    Lowest price: € 13,00 Info
  • -14%

    • In Stock
    € 66,30 € 56,36
    Lowest price: € 63,00 Info
  • -15%

    • In Stock
    € 19,00 € 16,10
    Lowest price: € 18,00 Info
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.