x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
Whisky Single Malt Benromach 10 Years Old 70 Cl con Confezione
View larger

Whisky Single Malt Benromach 10 Years Old 70 Cl con Confezione

Benromach
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
United Kingdom
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Traditional
Aging
Refinement
in small wooden barrel (barrique) for 10 years
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
43.0%
Bottle size
Format
70 cl bottle - with box
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP003662
  • Immediate availability
-17%
€ 59,40 savings € 10,60
€ 48,80
Lowest price: € 42,05 Info

Ordina entro to receive it Tuesday 23/04/2024
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Tulip Goblet
Glass
The goblet suitable for Whiskey is tulip-shaped, to give, at the same time, a good contact surface with oxygen and an optimal direction for the aromas, towards the nose.
Serving temperature
Temperature
16-18 °C
Description
The Single Malt Whiskey from the Benromach distillery is obtained using the best quality malt. The moment this excellent whiskey is tasted, the typical characteristics of the territories that characterize the Scottish moor immediately come to mind. The activity of this distillery has been carried out for over a century, during which various events have alternated. For 25 years the distillery has been producing excellent whiskies, using quality raw materials, not least the water that comes from nearby springs and aging the distillate for long periods. To obtain Single Malt Whiskey, a precise production process is followed which takes a total of 10 years to arrive at the final product. Specifically, after distillation, the maturation process takes place 80% in bourbon casks and the remaining 20% in sherry casks, before the last period during which aging takes place in Oloroso sherry casks. The result is a delicious whisky, very balanced, captivating, long and persistent. The complexity and the many facets it offers are surprising, both on the nose and in the mouth. There is a contrast between the two most evident facets of this whisky: on the one hand sweeter notes and, on the other, notes that tend towards savory and sour. Overall interesting and integrated.
Technical specifications
Colour Color
Intense golden yellow.
Scent Perfume
intense, soft e fruity, con sentori di smoked, cedar e spices.
Taste Taste
intense, soft e spicy.
Producer "Benromach"
Benromach
Region: United Kingdom
Foundation year: 1898
Address: Invererne Road, Forres, Morayshire IV36 3EB
Products in the same category
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 55,00 € 49,49
    Lowest price: € 55,00 Info
  • -21%

    Gambero rosso2/3
    • In Stock
    € 41,90 € 32,71
    Lowest price: € 36,90 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 49,00 € 44,10
    Lowest price: € 49,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 52,00 € 46,79
    Lowest price: € 52,00 Info
  • -25%

    • In Stock
    € 15,40 € 11,46
    Lowest price: € 13,00 Info
  • -10%

    Gambero rosso2/3
    AIS 3/4
    Bibenda4/5
    Veronelli92/100
    Robert Parker94/100
    James Suckling93/100
    Wine Enthusiast95/100
    • In Stock
    € 61,00 € 54,89
    Lowest price: € 61,00 Info
  • -17%

    • In Stock
    € 16,50 € 13,65
    Lowest price: € 15,30 Info
  • -13%

    • In Stock
    € 15,50 € 13,45
    Lowest price: € 15,00 Info
  • -15%

    • In Stock
    € 46,50 € 39,35
    Lowest price: € 44,00 Info
  • -13%

    Veronelli89/100
    • In Stock
    € 13,50 € 11,65
    Lowest price: € 13,00 Info
Viewed products
  • -17%

    • In Stock
    € 59,40 € 48,80
    Lowest price: € 42,05 Info
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.