x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
Vino Nobile di Montepulciano Riserva DOCG Boscarelli 2013
View larger

Vino Nobile di Montepulciano Riserva DOCG Boscarelli 2013

Boscarelli
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Tuscany
Appellation
Denomination
Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG
Grapes
Grapes
Merlot 10%, Sangiovese 90%
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Traditional
Aging
Refinement
in large wooden barrel between 24 and 30 months
Vintage
vintage
2013
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
14.0%
Bottle size
Format
75 cl bottle
Note
Note
Contains sulfites
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP006126
  • This product is no longer in stock
€ 29,80
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
(vedi)
€ 5,70 € 3,90

This product is currently not available, you may enter your e-mail address in the field below to receive notification when it is back in stock

Terms of use and Privacy conditions
Notify me when available
Awards
Gambero rosso
2011
2/3
Veronelli
2011
90/100
James Suckling
2011
91/100
Bibenda
2011
4/5
Espresso
2010
4/5
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Ballon
Glass
It is the perfect glass for structured, intense, aged red wines or potentially suitable for refinement; this type of wine certainly needs to "open" (that means to better develop its aromatic, intense and complex profile) and this is possible by the prolonged contact with oxygen (oxygenation) which, in fact, is facilitated by the generous cup size.
Serving temperature
Temperature
18-20 °C
Lifespan
Longevity
This wine is ready to be tasted now, with great satisfaction; however, it has qualities that allow it to evolve and refine over time, if properly stored, for others 3-4 years
Pairing
Pairings
Roast-grilled meat, Aged cheese, Game
Description

The Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG Riserva Magnum is one of the wines that best represent the fame and prestige of Poderi Boscarelli: the winery is located in Montepulciano, in the province of Siena, an area particularly suited to the cultivation of vines due to the type of climate, the land calcareous and the correct exposure to the sun's rays. Here the grapes are harvested by hand and the fermentation takes place only in contact with indigenous yeasts, factors that guarantee the genuineness and authenticity of the final result. The perfect expression of its territory, the Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG Riserva Magnum is obtained for 85% from Sangiovese vines, closely connected to the winemaking history of Tuscany; the remaining 15% is represented by Colorino, Mammolo and Canaiolo grapes. Slavonian oak barrels are used for the refinement, thanks to which the right micro-oxygenation of the wine is ensured. The great red in question has robust tannins, a well-structured body and the ability to preserve, indeed improve, its organoleptic qualities even after many years. We remind you that the Magnum format of the bottle (1.5 lt) is the one considered most suitable for ageing, this is because large bottles offer a better relationship between the volume of the liquid contained and the surface exposed to the action of the oxygen that passes through the cap.

Producer "Boscarelli"
Boscarelli
Region: Tuscany (Italian wines)
Foundation year: 1962
Hectares of vines: 145
Annual production: 100000 bottles
Winemaker: Maurizio Castelli e Luca De Ferrari
Address: Via di Montenero, 28 - Montepulciano (SI)
Products in the same category
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -15%

    • In Stock
    € 46,50 € 39,35
    Lowest price: € 44,00 Info
  • -17%

    • In Stock
    € 16,50 € 13,65
    Lowest price: € 15,30 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 61,00 € 54,89
    Lowest price: € 61,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 52,00 € 46,79
    Lowest price: € 52,00 Info
  • -13%

    • In Stock
    € 15,50 € 13,45
    Lowest price: € 15,00 Info
  • -25%

    • In Stock
    € 51,00 € 37,89
    Lowest price: € 43,00 Info
  • -15%

    • In Stock
    € 14,30 € 12,07
    Lowest price: € 13,50 Info
  • -17%

    • In Stock
    € 21,70 € 17,83
    Lowest price: € 20,00 Info
Viewed products
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.