Tenuta Meraviglia Bolgheri Rosso DOC is a structured red wine from the Tuscan winery Dievole . The blend used to produce this label is made up of 70% Cabernet Franc and the remaining 30% Cabernet Sauvignon. The vines rise about 150 meters above sea level on soils of volcanic origin. Thanks to the south-west exposure, the bunches are able to reach optimal ripeness. Once the manual harvest has been completed, the grapes are transported to the cellar. Here the alcoholic fermentation takes place on indigenous yeasts. This phase requires careful temperature control and the use of concrete tanks. The subsequent refinement is divided into two phases: the wine rests for a year in French oak barrels and for another three months in the bottle. Tenuta Meraviglia Bolgheri Rosso DOC is perfect already after bottling, even if it can evolve for over five years, if it is kept at its best, in the cellar.