x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
"Laccento" Ruché di Castagnole Monferrato DOCG Montalbera 2020
View larger

'Laccent' Ruché of Castagnole Monferrato DOCG Montalbera 2021

Montalbera
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Piedmont
Appellation
Denomination
Ruche di Castagnole Monferrato DOCG
Grapes
Grapes
Ruché 100%
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Traditional
Aging
Refinement
in bottle
Vintage
vintage
2021
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
14.0%
Bottle size
Format
75 cl bottle
Note
Note
Contains sulfites
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP028295
  • This product is no longer in stock
-5%
€ 13,00 savings € 0,70
€ 12,30
Lowest price: € 13,00 Info
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
(vedi)
€ 5,70 € 3,90

This product is currently not available, you may enter your e-mail address in the field below to receive notification when it is back in stock

Terms of use and Privacy conditions
Notify me when available
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Medium Open Goblet
Glass
It is the perfect glass for light and medium-structured red wines; these wines do not require prolonged contact with oxygen to best enhance their bouquet. Indeed, a slightly narrower opening of the glass is recommended: this helps the concentration and the direction of the aromas towards the nose. In this way, the perception of the aromas is increased, enhancing the sensations.
Serving temperature
Temperature
16-18 °C
Lifespan
Longevity
This wine is ready to be tasted now, with great satisfaction.
Pairing
Pairings
Cold Cuts and Salami, Pasta with meat sauce, Risotto with meat, Boiled meat
Description

The Ruchè di Castagnole Monferrato The accent of the Montalbera winery is a red wine born from the Ruchè vine in purity. Cultivated in Castagnole Monferrato in the province of Asti, the Ruchè vine is exposed to the south with the hill mostly kissed by the sun's rays. The ripening of the grapes takes place at the end of September and 80% of it is harvested when perfectly ripe while the remaining 20% is harvested directly on the vine with dried grapes. The vinification has a variable duration from 14 to 16 days in direct contact with the pomace and then the wine spends about six months in the bottle, rigorously positioned horizontally and at a controlled temperature. Ruchè di Castagnole Monferrato Laccento is a perfect wine if left to age, with a garnet color after a few years of aging in the bottle. Winner of numerous awards, some of them given by Gambero Rosso and the Yearbook of the Best Italian Wines, it is a perfect wine to better savor the soul of Piedmont.

Technical specifications
Colour Color
Intense ruby red with violet reflections.
Scent Perfume
fruity e floral, con sentori di berries e rose.
Taste Taste
delicate, elegant, intense e soft.
Producer "Montalbera"
Montalbera
Region: Piedmont (Italian wines)
Foundation year: 1983
Hectares of vines: 155
Annual production: 400,000 bottles
Winemaker: Luca Carmellino
Address: Via Montalbera, 1 14030 Castagnole Monferrato (AT)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -15%

    • In Stock
    € 14,30 € 12,07
    Lowest price: € 13,50 Info
  • -11%

    Gambero rosso2/3
    AIS 3/4
    Bibenda4/5
    Veronelli92/100
    Robert Parker94/100
    James Suckling93/100
    Wine Enthusiast95/100
    • In Stock
    € 61,00 € 54,00
    Lowest price: € 54,89 Info
  • -19%

    • In Stock
    € 45,60 € 36,60
    Lowest price: € 37,44 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 61,00 € 54,89
    Lowest price: € 61,00 Info
  • -11%

    • In Stock
    € 14,20 € 12,58
    Lowest price: € 14,00 Info
  • -14%

    • In Stock
    € 66,30 € 56,36
    Lowest price: € 63,00 Info
  • -13%

    • In Stock
    € 15,50 € 13,45
    Lowest price: € 15,00 Info
  • -13%

    • In Stock
    € 63,00 € 54,69
    Lowest price: € 61,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 67,00 € 60,29
    Lowest price: € 67,00 Info
Viewed products
  • -5%

    • This product is no longer in stock
    € 13,00 € 12,30
    Lowest price: € 13,00 Info
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.