x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
"Chateau de Rochemorin" Rouge Andre Lurton 2016
View larger

'Chateau de Rochemorin' Red Andre Lurton 2017

André Lurton
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Bordeaux
Appellation
Denomination
Bordeaux AOC
Grapes
Grapes
Cabernet Sauvignon 35%, Merlot 65%
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Traditional
Aging
Refinement
in wooden barrel
Vintage
vintage
2017
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
14.0%
Bottle size
Format
75 cl bottle
Note
Note
Contains sulfites
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP029942
  • Available
€ 24,10
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
(vedi)
€ 5,70 € 3,90

Ordina entro to receive it Tuesday 18/06/2024
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Ballon
Glass
It is the perfect glass for structured, intense, aged red wines or potentially suitable for refinement; this type of wine certainly needs to "open" (that means to better develop its aromatic, intense and complex profile) and this is possible by the prolonged contact with oxygen (oxygenation) which, in fact, is facilitated by the generous cup size.
Serving temperature
Temperature
18-20 °C
Lifespan
Longevity
This wine is ready to be tasted now, with great satisfaction; however, it has qualities that allow it to evolve and refine over time, if properly stored, for at least another 7-8 years.
Pairing
Pairings
Roast-grilled meat, Aged cheese, Game
Description

Chateau de Rochemorin Rouge is an intense and structured red wine that the Andre Lurton company has produced for very special occasions. The label is the result of a skilful blend, which combines two of the main grape varieties of the Bordeaux area, namely Merlot, present for 65%, and Cabernet Sauvignon, for the remaining 35%. The vines boast an average age of about twenty years and stand on hills characterized by a typical gravelly soil, which gives the grapes unmistakable scents. Once they have reached maturity, the grapes are selected, harvested manually and subjected to an initial fermentation in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature, while the subsequent maceration lasts approximately three weeks. As per tradition for this production area of excellence, the refinement takes place in wooden barrels. It follows that the Chateau de Rochemorin Rouge is ready to be tasted right away, even if it boasts the characteristics necessary to keep and improve for many years.

Producer "André Lurton"
André Lurton
Region: Bordeaux (France)
Address: Château Bonnet 33420 Grézillac (France)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -5%

    AIS 3/4
    Bibenda5/5
    Veronelli91/100
    Robert Parker92/100
    Wine Spectator92/100
    James Suckling93/100
    • In Stock
    € 59,00 € 56,00
    Lowest price: € 59,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 61,00 € 54,89
    Lowest price: € 61,00 Info
  • -11%

    • In Stock
    € 14,20 € 12,58
    Lowest price: € 14,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 57,00 € 51,29
    Lowest price: € 57,00 Info
  • -13%

    • In Stock
    € 15,00 € 13,00
    Lowest price: € 13,50 Info
  • -11%

    Gambero rosso2/3
    AIS 3/4
    Bibenda4/5
    Veronelli92/100
    Robert Parker94/100
    James Suckling93/100
    Wine Enthusiast95/100
    • In Stock
    € 61,00 € 54,00
    Lowest price: € 54,89 Info
  • -19%

    • In Stock
    € 45,60 € 36,60
    Lowest price: € 37,44 Info
  • -19%

    • In Stock
    € 15,50 € 12,50
    Lowest price: € 13,45 Info
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.