x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
'Arbòre' Cannonau di Sardegna DOC Gabbas Giuseppe 2014
View larger

'Arbòre' Cannonau di Sardegna DOC Gabbas Giuseppe 2014

Gabbas Giuseppe
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Sardinia
Appellation
Denomination
Cannonau di Sardegna DOC
Grapes
Grapes
Bovale di Sardegna 5%, Cannonau 95%
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Traditional
Aging
Refinement
in small wooden barrel (barriques) for 20 months
Vintage
vintage
2014
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
14.0%
Bottle size
Format
75 cl bottle
Note
Note
Contains sulfites
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP026811
  • Immediate availability
-20%
€ 29,10 savings € 6,01
€ 23,09
Lowest price: € 26,00 Info
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
(vedi)
€ 5,70 € 3,90

Ordina entro to receive it Tuesday 23/07/2024
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Large Goblet
Glass
It is the perfect boblet for red wines with good structure and intensity; this type of wine certainly needs to "open" (that means to better develop its aromatic, intense and complex profile) and this is made possible by contact with oxygen (oxygenation) which, in fact, is facilitated by the generous dimensions of the chalice.
Serving temperature
Temperature
18-20 °C
Lifespan
Longevity
This wine is ready to be tasted now, with great satisfaction; however, it has qualities that allow it to evolve and refine over time, if properly stored.
Pairing
Pairings
Roast-grilled meat, Stewed red meat, Game
Description
In the province of Nuoro, in the Supramonte, in the heart of Barbagia, the "Giuseppe Gabbas" winery produces an important wine, the Arborè Cannonau di Sardegna DOC; the vineyards cover over 20 hectares and are located between 250 and 350 meters above sea level; the soils of granite origin combined with the particular climate, which combines sea breezes with the nearby mountain ranges, characterized by not high temperature ranges, ensure an excellent ripening of the grapes. The Arborè Cannonau di Sardegna DOC Gabbas Giuseppe wine is made up of 95% Cannonau grapes, while the remaining 5% is Bovale di Sardegna and comes from vines that are more than 40 years old; after the harvest and fermentation, the wine is aged for 12 months in barrique. In the glass, deep ruby red, consistent. On the nose, aromas of wild berries, blueberry with a spicy and balsamic finish. Full and enveloping sip, warm with good tannic texture. Fresh and long finish. Great wine!
Technical specifications
Colour Color
Intense ruby red.
Scent Perfume
intense e fruity, con sentori di berries.
Taste Taste
agile, enveloping, hot, fresh e con pleasant tannins.
Producer "Gabbas Giuseppe"
Gabbas Giuseppe
Region: Sardinia
Foundation year: 1974
Hectares of vines: 20
Annual production: 70,000 bottles
Winemaker: Giuseppe Gabbas Indirizzo:
Address: Via Trieste, 59 - 08100 Nuoro (NU)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -19%

    • In Stock
    € 15,50 € 12,50
    Lowest price: € 13,45 Info
  • -5%

    • In Stock
    € 8,50 € 8,00
    Lowest price: € 8,50 Info
  • -13%

    • In Stock
    € 63,00 € 54,69
    Lowest price: € 61,00 Info
  • -11%

    • In Stock
    € 59,10 € 52,10
    Lowest price: € 52,60 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 59,90 € 53,90
    Lowest price: € 59,90 Info
  • -5%

    AIS 3/4
    Bibenda5/5
    Veronelli91/100
    Robert Parker92/100
    Wine Spectator92/100
    James Suckling93/100
    • In Stock
    € 59,00 € 56,00
    Lowest price: € 59,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 67,00 € 60,00
    Lowest price: € 60,29 Info
  • -14%

    Veronelli89/100
    • In Stock
    € 13,50 € 11,50
    Lowest price: € 11,65 Info
Viewed products
  • -20%

    • In Stock
    € 29,10 € 23,09
    Lowest price: € 26,00 Info
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.