x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
Pierre Gimonnet & Fils CHAMP. BRUT EXTRA 1er CRU GIMONNET
View larger

'Brut Extra' Champagne AOC Brut 1er CRU Pierre Gimonnet ' Fils

Pierre Gimonnet & Fils
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Champagne region
Appellation
Denomination
Champagne AOC
Grapes
Grapes
Chardonnay 100 %
Method
Method
Classic or Champenoise
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Traditional
Aging
Refinement
on the yeasts for 48 months
Vintage
vintage
s. a.
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
12.0%
Bottle size
Format
75 cl bottle
Note
Note
Contains sulfites
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP016831
  • Available
€ 50,30
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
(vedi)
€ 5,70 € 3,90

Ordina entro to receive it Friday 26/04/2024
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Ballon flute
Glass
It is the perfect goblet for classic method sparkling wines (or champenoise) and champagne: being narrow, with a pointed bottom, it favors the development of bubbles (perlage), avoiding their dispersion; the body of this glass is a little wider than a classic flute and favors the perception of more intense and complex aromas.
Serving temperature
Temperature
4-6 °C
Lifespan
Longevity
This wine is perfect to be tasted now, with great satisfaction.
Pairing
Pairings
Fish appetizers, White meat, Fried Fish, Steamed fish-crustaceans, Finger Food, Raw fish, Seafood
Description
Champagne AOC Brut Extra 1er Cru is a high-level and very elegant label, produced by the Pierre Gimonnet & Fils winery. It is one of the historic cellars of France, located in the Côte de Blancs, which can count on about 28 hectares of land that have been home to vineyards for over 40 years. It is precisely in these lands that the Chardonnay grapes that give rise to this champagne are grown. To be precise, the Premiere Cru from which this product is made is made up of 65% of the vintage harvest and the remaining 35% from the best selection of the previous four vintages. The must obtained from this blend is fermented in steel tanks. The second fermentation, on the other hand, takes place in the bottle, following the canons of the Champenoise Method. The production process ends with a period of aging on the lees for 30 months, before proceeding with the disgorgement, the extra brut dosage and bottling. Thus was born the Champagne AOC Brut Extra 1er Cru , a fresh, mineral, elegant and very refined extra brut.
Producer "Pierre Gimonnet & Fils "
Pierre Gimonnet & Fils
Region: Champagne region (France)
Address: 1, rue de la République – 51530 CUIS
Products in the same category
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -13%

    • In Stock
    € 63,00 € 54,69
    Lowest price: € 61,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 57,00 € 51,29
    Lowest price: € 57,00 Info
  • -16%

    • In Stock
    € 40,50 € 33,95
    Lowest price: € 38,00 Info
  • -10%

    Gambero rosso2/3
    AIS 3/4
    Bibenda4/5
    Veronelli92/100
    Robert Parker94/100
    James Suckling93/100
    Wine Enthusiast95/100
    • In Stock
    € 61,00 € 54,89
    Lowest price: € 61,00 Info
  • -14%

    • In Stock
    € 66,30 € 56,36
    Lowest price: € 63,00 Info
  • -17%

    • In Stock
    € 21,70 € 17,83
    Lowest price: € 20,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 49,00 € 44,10
    Lowest price: € 49,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 65,00 € 58,49
    Lowest price: € 65,00 Info
  • -21%

    Gambero rosso2/3
    • In Stock
    € 41,90 € 32,71
    Lowest price: € 36,90 Info
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.