x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
Champagne Brut Rosé PAUL CLOUET 75 Cl
View larger

Champagne AOC Brut Rosé PAUL CLOUET

Paul Clouet
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Champagne region
Appellation
Denomination
Champagne AOC
Grapes
Grapes
Chardonnay 60%, Pinot Nero 40%
Method
Method
Classic or Champenoise
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Traditional
Aging
Refinement
on the yeasts for 36 months
Vintage
vintage
s. a.
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
12.0%
Bottle size
Format
75 cl bottle
Note
Note
Contains sulfites
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP013073
  • Available
€ 53,30
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
(vedi)
€ 5,70 € 3,90

Ordina entro to receive it Thursday 18/04/2024
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Ballon flute
Glass
It is the perfect goblet for classic method sparkling wines (or champenoise) and champagne: being narrow, with a pointed bottom, it favors the development of bubbles (perlage), avoiding their dispersion; the body of this glass is a little wider than a classic flute and favors the perception of more intense and complex aromas.
Serving temperature
Temperature
4-6 °C
Lifespan
Longevity
This wine is perfect to be tasted now, with great satisfaction.
Pairing
Pairings
Fish appetizers, White meat, Fried Fish, Steamed fish-crustaceans, Finger Food, Raw fish, Seafood
Description
Champagne Brut Rosé is one of Paul Clouet's original pearls. Paul Clouet winery is located in Bouzy. The soil in this area is mainly composed of chalk, which makes the company's vineyards particularly fertile, despite their small size (only six hectares). Champagne Brut Rosé is produced for 80% from Pinot Noir vines and for the remaining 20% from Chardonnay. The vines are grown with respect for the environment and the wine is still made by hand. After harvesting and pressing, the must is destined for fermentation, an operation carried out inside stainless steel tanks; about 12% is separated from the pinot noir must so that it is vinified separately in red and then blended to make rosé. Once fermentation is complete, the champagne spends a further 36 months refining on the lees, then it is blended and bottled. Fragrant and crunchy, with great structure thanks to the assembly with 10% Pinot Noir vinified in red. Powerful Rosé, as indeed are the Pinot Noir grapes of Bouzy, precisely the country of origin of this great Champagne. At sight it has a very light salmon color. Rich bouquet of strawberry and berries on the nose. In the mouth the aromas of raspberries and strawberries mix with a toasted fragrance. Very interesting.
Producer "Paul Clouet"
Paul Clouet
Region: Champagne region (France)
Address: 1 place André Tritant, 51150 Bouzy, France
Products in the same category
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 49,00 € 44,10
    Lowest price: € 49,00 Info
  • -13%

    Veronelli89/100
    • In Stock
    € 13,50 € 11,65
    Lowest price: € 13,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 65,00 € 58,49
    Lowest price: € 65,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 59,90 € 53,90
    Lowest price: € 59,90 Info
  • -16%

    • In Stock
    € 40,50 € 33,95
    Lowest price: € 38,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 38,10 € 34,29
    Lowest price: € 38,10 Info
  • -14%

    • In Stock
    € 26,00 € 22,30
    Lowest price: € 24,90 Info
  • -13%

    • In Stock
    € 41,50 € 35,85
    Lowest price: € 40,00 Info
Viewed products
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.