x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
C'D'C' Bianco Terre Siciliane IGP Baglio del Cristo di Campobello 2021
View larger

C'D'C' Bianco Terre Siciliane IGP Baglio del Cristo di Campobello 2021

Baglio del Cristo di Campobello
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Sicily
Appellation
Denomination
Terre Siciliane IGP
Grapes
Grapes
Catarratto 25%, Chardonnay 25%, Grillo 25%, Inzolia 25%
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Traditional
Aging
Refinement
in steel and bottle
Vintage
vintage
2021
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
12.5%
Bottle size
Format
75 cl bottle
Note
Note
Contains sulfites
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP023638
  • Immediate availability
€ 10,20
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
(vedi)
€ 5,70 € 3,90

Ordina entro to receive it Thursday 18/07/2024
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Medium Open Goblet
Glass
It is the perfect goblet for light and medium-structured white wines; these wines do not require prolonged contact with oxygen to best enhance their bouquet. Indeed, a slightly narrower opening of the glass is recommended: this helps the concentration and the direction of the aromas towards the nose. In this way, the perception of the aromas is increased, enhancing the sensations.
Serving temperature
Temperature
10-12 °C
Lifespan
Longevity
This wine is perfect to be tasted now, with great satisfaction.
Pairing
Pairings
Fish appetizers, White meat, Soft cheese, Steamed fish-crustaceans, Finger Food, Eggs and quiches
Description

The C'D'C' Bianco Terre Siciliane PGI is a white wine from the Sicilian cellar Baglio del Cristo di Campobello . It is obtained from a blend that includes the presence of 75% of native vines, namely Grillo, Inzolia and Catarratto, in equal parts. To these is added a remaining 25% of Chardonnay, which gives softness and greater complexity. The vines are grown at 260 meters above sea level and benefit from a highly calcareous soil. After a careful manual harvest, the destemming is followed by a very short maceration. The soft pressing and cold decantation of the must precede the alcoholic fermentation, which takes place strictly in steel tanks. Even for the refinement, the company chooses steel containers, where the wine stays for three months on the fine lees and then further seals its sensory nuances with a rest of two months in the bottle. C'D'C' Bianco Terre Siciliane PGI is therefore a perfect wine to be enjoyed immediately, to better savor the characteristics of flavour, fragrance and freshness that make it truly unique.

Producer "Baglio del Cristo di Campobello"
Baglio del Cristo di Campobello
Region: Sicily (Italian wines)
Foundation year: 2000
Hectares of vines: 30
Annual production: 300,000 bottles
Winemaker: Riccardo Cotarella e Giuseppe Lentini
Address: C.da Favarotta SS 123 - Campobello di Licata (AG)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -14%

    Veronelli89/100
    • In Stock
    € 13,50 € 11,50
    Lowest price: € 11,65 Info
  • -5%

    • In Stock
    € 8,50 € 8,00
    Lowest price: € 8,50 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 61,00 € 54,89
    Lowest price: € 61,00 Info
  • -19%

    • In Stock
    € 57,00 € 46,00
    Lowest price: € 46,29 Info
  • -19%

    • In Stock
    € 15,50 € 12,50
    Lowest price: € 13,45 Info
  • -13%

    • In Stock
    € 63,00 € 54,69
    Lowest price: € 61,00 Info
  • -18%

    • In Stock
    € 21,70 € 17,70
    Lowest price: € 17,83 Info
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.