x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
Bordeaux Supérieur AOC Château de Reignac Rouge Chateau de Reignac 2018
View larger

'Château de Reignac' Bordeaux Superior AOC Chateau de Reignac 2019

Chateau de Reignac
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Bordeaux
Appellation
Denomination
Bordeaux Superieur AOC
Grapes
Grapes
Cabernet Franc 5%, Cabernet Sauvignon 25%, Merlot 70%
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Traditional
Aging
Refinement
in small wooden barrel (barriques) for 16 months
Vintage
vintage
2019
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
14.0%
Bottle size
Format
75 cl bottle
Note
Note
Contains sulfites
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP027360
  • Immediate availability
€ 21,50
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
(vedi)
€ 5,70 € 3,90

Ordina entro to receive it Tuesday 23/07/2024
Awards
James Suckling
90/100
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Ballon
Glass
It is the perfect glass for structured, intense, aged red wines or potentially suitable for refinement; this type of wine certainly needs to "open" (that means to better develop its aromatic, intense and complex profile) and this is possible by the prolonged contact with oxygen (oxygenation) which, in fact, is facilitated by the generous cup size.
Serving temperature
Temperature
18-20 °C
Lifespan
Longevity
This wine is ready to be tasted now, with great satisfaction; however, it has qualities that allow it to evolve and refine over time, if properly stored, for at least another 7-8 years.
Pairing
Pairings
Roast-grilled meat, Aged cheese, Game
Description

The Bordeaux Supérieur AOC Grand Vin de Reignac Rouge produced by the Chateau de Reignac winery is an excellent red wine with an intense and decisive taste. It is obtained from the careful selection of 75% Merlot grapes and 25% Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. The processing is particular since 20% of the grapes ferment in new barriques, while the remaining 80% in stainless steel at a controlled temperature. At the end of this process the grapes are assembled and then followed by a long aging in barrels for about 18 months. It is a truly harmonious and pleasant white on the palate, perfect for all occasions and appreciated in the best restaurants in the area. We are talking about the splendid Burgundy region, known all over the world for its luxuriant vineyards that grow on gravel and clay soils, in full respect of nature, the environment and the ecosystem. Here the Chateau de Reignac winery operates with passion and professionalism, a reality of depth, known and appreciated for its commercial offer of high quality wines with an unmistakable taste. Bordeaux Supérieur AOC Grand Vin de Reignac Rouge is the perfect example of a classy wine production, appreciated by lovers of good wine all over the world.

Producer "Chateau de Reignac"
Chateau de Reignac
Region: Bordeaux (France)
Foundation year: 1990
Winemaker: Michel Rolland
Address: 38 Chemin de Reignac Saint-Loubes - 33450 France
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 52,00 € 46,79
    Lowest price: € 52,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 57,00 € 51,00
    Lowest price: € 51,29 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 59,90 € 53,90
    Lowest price: € 59,90 Info
  • -19%

    • In Stock
    € 57,00 € 46,00
    Lowest price: € 46,29 Info
  • -13%

    • In Stock
    € 63,00 € 54,69
    Lowest price: € 61,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 67,00 € 60,00
    Lowest price: € 60,29 Info
  • -5%

    • In Stock
    € 8,50 € 8,00
    Lowest price: € 8,50 Info
  • -14%

    • In Stock
    € 14,20 € 12,20
    Lowest price: € 12,58 Info
  • -14%

    Veronelli89/100
    • In Stock
    € 13,50 € 11,50
    Lowest price: € 11,65 Info
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.