x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
'Cirneco' Etna Rosso DOC Terraces of Etna 2014
View larger

'Cirneco' Etna Rosso DOC Terraces of Etna 2014

Terrazze dell'Etna
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Sicily
Appellation
Denomination
Etna DOC
Grapes
Grapes
Nerello Mascalese 100%
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Traditional
Aging
Refinement
in large wooden barrel for 18 months
Vintage
vintage
2014
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
14.0%
Bottle size
Format
75 cl bottle
Note
Note
Contains sulfites
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP026352
Other vintages available
  • Available
€ 28,90
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
(vedi)
€ 5,70 € 3,90

Ordina entro to receive it Friday 24/05/2024
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Ballon
Glass
It is the perfect glass for structured, intense, aged red wines or potentially suitable for refinement; this type of wine certainly needs to "open" (that means to better develop its aromatic, intense and complex profile) and this is possible by the prolonged contact with oxygen (oxygenation) which, in fact, is facilitated by the generous cup size.
Serving temperature
Temperature
18-20 °C
Lifespan
Longevity
This wine is ready to be tasted now, with great satisfaction; however, it has qualities that allow it to evolve and refine over time, if properly stored, for others 3-4 years
Pairing
Pairings
Roast-grilled meat, Aged cheese, Game
Description

Etna Rosso Carusu is one of the wines produced by the Terrazze dell'Etna winery. This winery is located in Randazzo, in the province of Catania, and covers about thirty-five hectares of land on one of the slopes of the homonymous volcano. The red wine in question is produced precisely from the vines grown in this area: composed of 80% Nerello Mascalese and the remaining 20% Nerello Cappuccio. The grapes grow luxuriantly in this area, thanks to the lava soil and the cool climate that characterizes it. The harvest takes place in the month of October, when it has reached maturity; transferred to the cellar, the bunches undergo a long maceration. The must is left to ferment in steel tanks for a year, before being transferred into oak barrels. Here the wine ages for six months, before being bottled and left to age for a further year. The Etna Rosso Carusu thus obtained is a perfumed, soft and elegant wine, with an aging potential of about four years.

Technical specifications
Colour Color
Intense ruby red.
Scent Perfume
ample, intense, fruity e spicy, con sentori di Red fruits.
Taste Taste
hot, full-bodied, balanced e soft.
Producer "Terrazze dell'Etna"
Terrazze dell'Etna
Region: Sicily (Italian wines)
Foundation year: 2008
Hectares of vines: 38
Annual production: 160000 bottles
Winemaker: Nino Bevilacqua
Address: Contrada Bocca d'Orzo - 95036 Randazzo (CT)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -11%

    Gambero rosso2/3
    AIS 3/4
    Bibenda4/5
    Veronelli92/100
    Robert Parker94/100
    James Suckling93/100
    Wine Enthusiast95/100
    • In Stock
    € 61,00 € 54,00
    Lowest price: € 54,89 Info
  • -11%

    • In Stock
    € 14,20 € 12,58
    Lowest price: € 14,00 Info
  • -15%

    • In Stock
    € 14,30 € 12,07
    Lowest price: € 13,50 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 49,00 € 44,10
    Lowest price: € 49,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 38,10 € 34,29
    Lowest price: € 38,10 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 67,00 € 60,29
    Lowest price: € 67,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 52,00 € 46,79
    Lowest price: € 52,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 59,90 € 53,90
    Lowest price: € 59,90 Info
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.