x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
“Premium” Mendoza Malbec Riserva Alta Vista 2016
View larger

'Premium' Mendoza Malbec Riserva Alta Vista 2016

Bodega Alta Vista
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Argentina
Appellation
Denomination
Mendoza
Grapes
Grapes
Malbec 100%
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Traditional
Aging
Refinement
in large wooden barrel for 12 months
Vintage
vintage
2016
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
13.5%
Bottle size
Format
75 cl bottle
Note
Note
Contains sulfites
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP012800
  • This product is no longer in stock
€ 12,80
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
(vedi)
€ 5,70 € 3,90

This product is currently not available, you may enter your e-mail address in the field below to receive notification when it is back in stock

Terms of use and Privacy conditions
Notify me when available
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Large Goblet
Glass
It is the perfect boblet for red wines with good structure and intensity; this type of wine certainly needs to "open" (that means to better develop its aromatic, intense and complex profile) and this is made possible by contact with oxygen (oxygenation) which, in fact, is facilitated by the generous dimensions of the chalice.
Serving temperature
Temperature
18-20 °C
Lifespan
Longevity
This wine is ready to be tasted now, with great satisfaction; however, it has qualities that allow it to evolve and refine over time, if properly stored.
Pairing
Pairings
Roast-grilled meat, Stewed red meat, Game
Description

The Premium Mendoza Malbec Riserva Alta Vista red wine fully reflects the international characteristics of the winery. The family that owns this company, the d'Aulan family, is of French origin but has also purchased properties in Hungary and Argentina. It is precisely in South America, in Mendoza, that the Premium Mendoza Malbec Riserva Alta Vista is produced from 100% Malbec grapes. It is aged for one year in fine wood barrels, 80% French oak and the remaining 20% American oak. The malbec grape is now a traditional cultivation of the Valle de Uco and Lujan de Cuyo, even if it originates from France. Its use, until some time ago, had considerably decreased in the world, as it is a very delicate grape to grow and, above all, not resistant to frost at all. With the growth of production in warm climate areas, such as South America, this cultivation has found new lifeblood. It is soft, slightly spicy, with a good structure, with a lot of softness and freshness of drinkability. The Premium Mendoza Malbec Riserva Alta Vista is a delicious red wine, perfect for starting your exploration of overseas wines.

Producer "Bodega Alta Vista"
Bodega Alta Vista
Region: Argentina
Address: Alzaga 3972, Chacras de Coria, Luján de Cuyo, Mendoza (Argentina)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -15%

    • In Stock
    € 19,00 € 16,10
    Lowest price: € 18,00 Info
  • -17%

    • In Stock
    € 21,70 € 17,83
    Lowest price: € 20,00 Info
  • -25%

    • In Stock
    € 51,00 € 37,89
    Lowest price: € 43,00 Info
  • -25%

    • In Stock
    € 17,20 € 12,78
    Lowest price: € 14,50 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 16,10 € 14,48
    Lowest price: € 16,10 Info
  • -13%

    • In Stock
    € 15,50 € 13,45
    Lowest price: € 15,00 Info
  • -18%

    • In Stock
    € 12,00 € 9,80
    Lowest price: € 11,00 Info
  • -16%

    • In Stock
    € 40,50 € 33,95
    Lowest price: € 38,00 Info
  • -24%

    • In Stock
    € 12,90 € 9,71
    Lowest price: € 11,00 Info
Viewed products
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.