x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
Emilia Lambrusco Rosso Frizzante "Vecchio Moro" RINALDINI 75 Cl
View larger

'Old Moro' Emilia IGT Lambrusco RINALDINI

Rinaldini
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Emilia Romagna
Appellation
Denomination
Emilia IGT
Grapes
Grapes
Ancellotta 10%, Lambrusco di Grasparossa 85%, Marzemino 5%
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Traditional
Aging
Refinement
in bottle
Vintage
vintage
s. a.
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
12.0%
Bottle size
Format
75 cl bottle
Note
Note
Contains sulfites
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP012778
  • Available
-10%
€ 11,60 savings € 1,17
€ 10,43
Lowest price: € 9,60 Info
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
(vedi)
€ 5,70 € 3,90

Ordina entro to receive it Wednesday 06/03/2024
Awards
Wine Spectator
87/100
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Medium Open Goblet
Glass
It is the perfect goblet for sparkling wines, where bubbles and aromas develop best in a slightly wider glass than the classic sparkling wine flute.
Serving temperature
Temperature
16-18 °C
Lifespan
Longevity
This wine is perfect to be tasted now, with great satisfaction.
Pairing
Pairings
Cold Cuts and Salami, Soft cheese, Pasta with meat sauce, Steamed fish-crustaceans, Finger Food
Description

The Lambrusco Rosso Frizzante Vecchio Moro wine is produced in the Rinaldini winery located in San Ilario d'Enza in the province of Reggio Emilia. Lambrusco Rosso Frizzante Vecchio Moro is composed of grapes coming mostly from the Lambrusco Grasparossa vine (85%), while the remaining 15% is divided between the Ancellotta vine with 10% and, finally, the Marzemino with 5%. . The wine is produced by double fermentation: the first takes place on the skins at a controlled temperature and lasts about 10 days, while the second is longer and is carried out in an autoclave with the addition of selected yeasts, according to the Charmat method. Lambrusco Rosso Frizzante Vecchio Moro is a balanced wine, quite structured and full, fragrant, fresh and dry at the same time, with a pleasant fine bubble that is well suited to the typical dishes of the Emilian tradition.

Producer "Rinaldini"
Rinaldini
Region: Emilia Romagna (Italian wines)
Address: Via Andrea Rivasi,27 42049 Calerno di S.Ilario d'Enza (RE)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 49,00 € 44,10
    Lowest price: € 49,00 Info
  • -16%

    • In Stock
    € 16,00 € 13,40
    Lowest price: € 15,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 11,80 € 10,62
    Lowest price: € 11,00 Info
  • -17%

    • In Stock
    € 16,50 € 13,65
    Lowest price: € 15,30 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 46,50 € 41,85
    Lowest price: € 46,50 Info
  • -19%

    • In Stock
    € 13,20 € 10,68
    Lowest price: € 12,00 Info
  • -20%

    • In Stock
    € 27,90 € 22,21
    Lowest price: € 25,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 59,90 € 53,90
    Lowest price: € 59,90 Info
Viewed products
  • -10%

    Wine Spectator87/100
    • In Stock
    € 11,60 € 10,43
    Lowest price: € 9,60 Info
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.