x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
Peyrot LIQ. COGNAC MURE
View larger

Peyrot Liqueur with Cognac Mure

Peyrot
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Best cognacs
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Traditional
Aging
Refinement
in large wooden barrel for 24 months
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
18.0%
Bottle size
Format
70 cl bottle - with box
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP015595
  • Immediate availability
-10%
€ 33,40 savings € 3,40
€ 30,00
Lowest price: € 30,14 Info

Ordina entro to receive it Friday 19/04/2024
Vinopuro's advices
Serving temperature
Temperature
18-20 °C
Pairing
Pairings
Dark chocolate
Description

Peyrot Liqueur au Cognac & Muré from Maison François Peyrot is one of the finest distillates in France. The distillery, founded in 1956, has handed down values such as passion, respect for traditions, love for work and one's land from generation to generation. Today it has 25 hectares of vineyards and adopts totally eco-friendly and eco-sustainable procedures. The Jarnac region, where this distillate is born, is the homeland of Cognac: thanks to its continental climate, which maintains the right degree of humidity throughout the year, the grapes receive the correct hydration. Peyrot Liqueur au Cognac & Muré is produced from 98% Ugni Blanc vines and the remaining 2% from other white vines. After harvesting, the bunches are lightly pressed, with subsequent fermentation on the lees. Aging in large wooden barrels for 24 months follows. This cognac is fresh, dense and with a good structure. It can be consumed immediately or stored in the cellar depending on your preferences.

Producer "Peyrot"
Peyrot
Region: Best cognacs (France)
Foundation year: 1956
Address: Rue du Paradis - Chemin de la Grande Champagne BP 42 - 16200 Jarnac
Products in the same category
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -25%

    • In Stock
    € 15,40 € 11,46
    Lowest price: € 13,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 75,00 € 67,00
    Lowest price: € 67,68 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 57,00 € 51,29
    Lowest price: € 57,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 59,10 € 53,18
    Lowest price: € 59,10 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 55,00 € 49,49
    Lowest price: € 55,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 16,10 € 14,48
    Lowest price: € 16,10 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 52,00 € 46,79
    Lowest price: € 52,00 Info
Viewed products
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 33,40 € 30,00
    Lowest price: € 30,14 Info
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.