x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
'Poggio alle Mura' Rosso di Montalcino DOC Banfi 2019
View larger

'Poggio alle Mura' Rosso di Montalcino DOC Banfi 2019

Banfi
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Tuscany
Appellation
Denomination
Rosso di Montalcino DOC
Grapes
Grapes
Sangiovese 100%
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Traditional
Aging
Refinement
in small wooden barrel (barriques) between 12 and 18 months
Vintage
vintage
2019
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
14.0%
Bottle size
Format
75 cl bottle
Note
Note
Contains sulfites
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP023207
  • This product is no longer in stock
-22%
€ 18,90 savings € 4,29
€ 14,61
Lowest price: € 16,50 Info
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
(vedi)
€ 5,70 € 3,90

This product is currently not available, you may enter your e-mail address in the field below to receive notification when it is back in stock

Terms of use and Privacy conditions
Notify me when available
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Medium Open Goblet
Glass
It is the perfect glass for light and medium-structured red wines; these wines do not require prolonged contact with oxygen to best enhance their bouquet. Indeed, a slightly narrower opening of the glass is recommended: this helps the concentration and the direction of the aromas towards the nose. In this way, the perception of the aromas is increased, enhancing the sensations.
Serving temperature
Temperature
16-18 °C
Lifespan
Longevity
This wine is ready to be tasted now, with great satisfaction.
Pairing
Pairings
Cold Cuts and Salami, Pasta with meat sauce, Risotto with meat, Boiled meat
Description
The Rosso di Montalcino "Poggio alle Mura" is a wine of great quality and with a unique taste, produced by the Cantina Banfi thanks to the vineyards used for the production of Sangiovese, present in the area of the Castello di Poggio alle Mura, in Montalcino, in Tuscany. This wine ages for two years at 90% in French oak barriques and the remaining 10% in Slavonian oak barrels. Before being put on the market, the wine ages in the bottle for another year. It is a truly particular wine, much appreciated both by experts in the sector and simple consumers and red wine lovers present on the national territory and abroad. The "Poggio Alle Mura" is the flagship among the various products of the Banfi winery which has made use of the experience and professionalism of the personnel employed in the Tuscan wine estate owned by the Mariani family for decades. Respect for tradition and for the extraordinary territory of Montalcino and its hills has allowed over time to obtain prestigious wines, of excellence, exported all over the world.
Technical specifications
Colour Color
Intense ruby red.
Scent Perfume
fragrant e fruity, con sentori di cherry e berries.
Taste Taste
fresh, soft, round e savory.
Producer "Banfi"
Banfi
Region: Tuscany (Italian wines)
Foundation year: 1978
Hectares of vines: 850
Annual production: 10,000,000 bottles
Winemaker: Rudy Buratti
Address: Poggio alle Mura Castle - 53024 Montalcino (SI)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -19%

    • In Stock
    € 57,00 € 46,00
    Lowest price: € 46,29 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 61,00 € 54,89
    Lowest price: € 61,00 Info
  • -5%

    • In Stock
    € 8,50 € 8,00
    Lowest price: € 8,50 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 59,90 € 53,90
    Lowest price: € 59,90 Info
  • -14%

    Veronelli89/100
    • In Stock
    € 13,50 € 11,50
    Lowest price: € 11,65 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 67,00 € 60,00
    Lowest price: € 60,29 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 52,00 € 46,79
    Lowest price: € 52,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 57,00 € 51,00
    Lowest price: € 51,29 Info
Viewed products
  • -22%

    • This product is no longer in stock
    € 18,90 € 14,61
    Lowest price: € 16,50 Info
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.