x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
Bas Armagnac “Single 8 ans d’age” SAMALENS 70 Cl Tubo
View larger

Bas Armagnac 'Single 8 years old' SAMALENS 70 Cl Tubo

Samalens
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Armagnac
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Traditional
Aging
Refinement
in small wooden barrel (barrique) for 8 years
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
40.0%
Bottle size
Format
70 cl bottle - with box
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP012710
  • Available
€ 48,80

Ordina entro to receive it Monday 22/07/2024
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Tulip Goblet
Glass
The perfect goblet for Armagnac: the tulip shape allows the most intense concentration of perfumes to be smelled and deciphered. At the same time, the distillate has a large surface area to oxygenate and thus express itself at its best.
Serving temperature
Temperature
18-22 °C
Description
Bas Armagnac Single 8 ans d'age is a distillate produced by the Samalens company, a historic maison operating in the Bordeaux area. To make this prestigious Armagnac, Samalens selects only the best grapes of the ugni blanc vine, the name by which Trebbiano is known in France. The wine distillation process is divided into two distinct phases: on the one hand, 80% is subjected to a double distillation, while the remaining 20% is obtained by continuous distillation. Once assembled, the Armagnac is left to rest for over eight years in oak barrels. The result is a distillate which, if enjoyed with the addition of ice, is capable of releasing interesting notes of plum and even incense. The aromatic intensity of this product makes it one of the Armagnacs that cannot be missing in any enthusiast's cellar. Bas Armagnac Single 8 ans d'age is perfect for enriching an after-dinner with friends, making even the most informal moment magical.
Producer "Samalens"
Samalens
Region: Bordeaux (France)
Address: Route Panjas, 32110 Laujuzan, France
Products in the same category
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -5%

    • In Stock
    € 8,50 € 8,00
    Lowest price: € 8,50 Info
  • -13%

    • In Stock
    € 63,00 € 54,69
    Lowest price: € 61,00 Info
  • -18%

    • In Stock
    € 21,70 € 17,70
    Lowest price: € 17,83 Info
  • -13%

    • In Stock
    € 15,00 € 13,00
    Lowest price: € 13,50 Info
  • -19%

    • In Stock
    € 57,00 € 46,00
    Lowest price: € 46,29 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 59,90 € 53,90
    Lowest price: € 59,90 Info
  • -14%

    • In Stock
    € 14,20 € 12,20
    Lowest price: € 12,58 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 67,00 € 60,00
    Lowest price: € 60,29 Info
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.