x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
Champagne Cuvèe des Caudalies Rosè Grand Cru De Sousa
View larger

Champagne Cuvée des Caudalies Rosè Grand Cru De Sousa

De Sousa
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Champagne region
Appellation
Denomination
Champagne AOC
Grapes
Grapes
Chardonnay 90%, Pinot Nero 10%
Method
Method
Classic or Champenoise
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Biodynamic Certified
Aging
Refinement
on the yeasts for 48 months
Vintage
vintage
s. a.
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
12.5%
Bottle size
Format
75 cl bottle
Note
Note
Contains sulfites
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP018079
  • Immediate availability
-10%
€ 105,00 savings € 10,51
€ 94,49
Lowest price: € 105,00 Info
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
(vedi)
€ 5,70 € 3,90

Ordina entro to receive it Thursday 29/02/2024
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Ballon flute
Glass
It is the perfect goblet for classic method sparkling wines (or champenoise) and champagne: being narrow, with a pointed bottom, it favors the development of bubbles (perlage), avoiding their dispersion; the body of this glass is a little wider than a classic flute and favors the perception of more intense and complex aromas.
Serving temperature
Temperature
4-6 °C
Lifespan
Longevity
This wine is perfect to be tasted now, with great satisfaction.
Pairing
Pairings
Fish appetizers, White meat, Fried Fish, Steamed fish-crustaceans, Finger Food, Raw fish, Seafood
Description
Champagne Cuvée des Caudalies Rosé Grand Cru is a fine label of the French maison De Sousa . It is obtained from a blend of Chardonnay, present for 90%, and Pinot Noir, for the remaining 10%. The blend allows the cellar to obtain a rosé with particular nuances and an important freshness, thanks to the peculiarities of the vines. The vineyards are located near the villages of Avize and Mesnil-sur-Oger. The cultivation philosophy is inspired by the concepts of biodynamics and reflects the attention to the protection of the ecosystem. For the vinification, only small wooden barrels are used, where the wine is left to age for six months with frequent battonage actions, aimed at putting the fine lees back into suspension. The refermentation in the bottle ends with a disgorgement and a consequent addition of very small quantities of liqueur d'expedition. Champagne Cuvée des Caudalies Rosé Grand Cru is a sparkling wine that can be enjoyed immediately or after a maximum of 2/3 years of permanence in the cellar.
Producer "De Sousa"
De Sousa
Region: Champagne region (France)
Foundation year: 1950
Hectares of vines: 11
Annual production: 75000 bottles
Winemaker: Erick De Sousa
Address: 12 place Léon Bourgeois - 51190 Avize
Products in the same category
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -13%

    • In Stock
    € 41,50 € 35,85
    Lowest price: € 40,00 Info
  • -18%

    • In Stock
    € 12,00 € 9,80
    Lowest price: € 11,00 Info
  • -11%

    • In Stock
    € 14,20 € 12,58
    Lowest price: € 14,00 Info
  • -15%

    • In Stock
    € 19,00 € 16,10
    Lowest price: € 18,00 Info
  • -18%

    • In Stock
    € 62,60 € 50,73
    Lowest price: € 57,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 20,10 € 18,00
    Lowest price: € 18,09 Info
  • -13%

    • In Stock
    € 63,00 € 54,69
    Lowest price: € 61,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 67,00 € 60,29
    Lowest price: € 67,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 9,90 € 8,90
    Lowest price: € 8,94 Info
Viewed products
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 105,00 € 94,49
    Lowest price: € 105,00 Info
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.