x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
Baron Edmond De Rothschild LEGENDE MEDOC '17 ROTHSCHILD
View larger

'Legend' Medoc AOC Baron Edmond De Rothschild 2020

Baron Edmond De Rothschild
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Bordeaux
Appellation
Denomination
Medoc AOC
Grapes
Grapes
Cabernet Sauvignon 70%, Merlot 30%
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Traditional
Aging
Refinement
in steel tank and wooden barrel
Vintage
vintage
2020
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
12.5%
Bottle size
Format
75 cl bottle
Note
Note
Contains sulfites
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP027787
  • Available
€ 19,70
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
(vedi)
€ 5,70 € 3,90

Ordina entro to receive it Friday 19/07/2024
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Large Goblet
Glass
It is the perfect boblet for red wines with good structure and intensity; this type of wine certainly needs to "open" (that means to better develop its aromatic, intense and complex profile) and this is made possible by contact with oxygen (oxygenation) which, in fact, is facilitated by the generous dimensions of the chalice.
Serving temperature
Temperature
18-20 °C
Lifespan
Longevity
This wine is ready to be tasted now, with great satisfaction; however, it has qualities that allow it to evolve and refine over time, if properly stored, for at least another 2-3 years.
Pairing
Pairings
Roast-grilled meat, Stewed red meat, Game
Description

The Legende Medoc AOC red wine is produced by the renowned Baron Edmond De Rothschild winery, from vineyards located in the Bordeaux region. It is an area devoted to wine production, by virtue of soils rich in gravel and the action of ocean winds which ensure an almost perfect ripening of the bunches. To obtain this wine, 60% Cabernet Sauvignon grapes and Merlot grapes are used for the remaining 40%. As regards the production technique of the Legende Medoc AOC red wine, a precise disciplinary is followed which begins with the harvest, carried out exclusively by hand and selecting only the best bunches. After a light pressing the fermentation takes place, which in an initial phase is carried out inside steel tanks, for about 9 months, to then proceed to a subsequent refinement in wooden barrels before bottling. The result is a wine with excellent structure and good body, as well as easy to drink, rich, complex and satisfying.

Producer "Baron Edmond De Rothschild"
Baron Edmond De Rothschild
Region: Bordeaux (France)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.