x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
"R.D. 2007" Champagne Extra Brut Bollinger
View larger

'R.D. 2008' Champagne Extra Brut Bollinger

Bollinger
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Champagne region
Appellation
Denomination
Champagne AOC
Grapes
Grapes
Chardonnay 30%, Pinot Nero 70%
Method
Method
Classic or Champenoise
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Traditional
Aging
Refinement
on the yeasts for over 60 months
Vintage
vintage
2008
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
12.0%
Bottle size
Format
75 cl bottle
Note
Note
Contains sulfites
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP028109
  • This product is no longer in stock
€ 440,00
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
(vedi)
€ 5,70 € 3,90

This product is currently not available, you may enter your e-mail address in the field below to receive notification when it is back in stock

Terms of use and Privacy conditions
Notify me when available
Awards
Robert Parker
2007
97/100
Antonio Galloni
2007
97/100
Wine Spectator
2007
96/100
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Ballon flute
Glass
It is the perfect goblet for classic method sparkling wines (or champenoise) and champagne: being narrow, with a pointed bottom, it favors the development of bubbles (perlage), avoiding their dispersion; the body of this glass is a little wider than a classic flute and favors the perception of more intense and complex aromas.
Serving temperature
Temperature
4-6 °C
Lifespan
Longevity
This wine is ready to be tasted now, with great satisfaction; however, it has qualities that allow it to evolve and refine over time, if properly stored.
Pairing
Pairings
Fish appetizers, White meat, Fried Fish, Steamed fish-crustaceans, Finger Food, Raw fish, Seafood
Description

The Champagne RD Extra Brut produced by the Bollinger cellar of Tassigny is one of the most important and famous Champagnes of the entire French production. Prestige and fame are also the characteristics of the company, one of the most important for the production of champagne. For the production of RD the grapes come from Pinot Noir vines for 70% and Chardonnay for the remaining 30%. The vines enjoy a soil rich in minerals and an oceanic climate, very favorable conditions for the perfect ripening of the grapes and which allow the achievement of a final product of absolute excellence. All operations in the vineyard and in the cellar are carried out in the name of sustainability, therefore, the use of machinery is limited to a minimum. The fermentation of the base wines takes place in oak barrels, with an aging that lasts up to 45 months, the refermentation in the bottle instead has an aging on the lees of about 10 years, very long and exceptional times. Champagne RD Extra Brut is an extraordinary, intense and balanced sparkling wine, ready to be tasted, but it can also evolve in the cellar for over 10 years, if stored correctly.

Producer "Bollinger"
Bollinger
Region: Champagne region (France)
Foundation year: 1829
Hectares of vines: 164
Annual production: 450.000
Winemaker: Mathieu Kauffmann
Address: 20 Avenue Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, 51160 Ay
Products in the same category
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -13%

    • In Stock
    € 63,00 € 54,69
    Lowest price: € 61,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 67,00 € 60,00
    Lowest price: € 60,29 Info
  • -11%

    • In Stock
    € 59,10 € 52,10
    Lowest price: € 52,60 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 59,90 € 53,90
    Lowest price: € 59,90 Info
  • -5%

    • In Stock
    € 8,50 € 8,00
    Lowest price: € 8,50 Info
  • -14%

    • In Stock
    € 14,20 € 12,20
    Lowest price: € 12,58 Info
  • -18%

    • In Stock
    € 21,70 € 17,70
    Lowest price: € 17,83 Info
  • -14%

    Veronelli89/100
    • In Stock
    € 13,50 € 11,50
    Lowest price: € 11,65 Info
  • -5%

    AIS 3/4
    Bibenda5/5
    Veronelli91/100
    Robert Parker92/100
    Wine Spectator92/100
    James Suckling93/100
    • In Stock
    € 59,00 € 56,00
    Lowest price: € 59,00 Info
Viewed products
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.