x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
Champagne Brut Millesime Charles Heidsieck 2012
View larger

Champagne Brut Millesime Charles Heidsieck 2012

Charles Heidsieck
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Champagne region
Appellation
Denomination
Champagne AOC
Grapes
Grapes
Chardonnay 40%, Pinot Nero 60%
Method
Method
Classic or Champenoise
Aging
Refinement
on the yeasts for over 60 months
Vintage
vintage
2012
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
12.0%
Bottle size
Format
75 cl bottle
Note
Note
Contains sulfites
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP017958
  • This product is no longer in stock
-19%
€ 98,00 savings € 19,60
€ 78,40
Lowest price: € 98,00 Info
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
(vedi)
€ 5,70 € 3,90

This product is currently not available, you may enter your e-mail address in the field below to receive notification when it is back in stock

Terms of use and Privacy conditions
Notify me when available
Awards
Wine Spectator
2012
93/100
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Ballon flute
Glass
It is the perfect goblet for classic method sparkling wines (or champenoise) and champagne: being narrow, with a pointed bottom, it favors the development of bubbles (perlage), avoiding their dispersion; the body of this glass is a little wider than a classic flute and favors the perception of more intense and complex aromas.
Serving temperature
Temperature
4-6 °C
Lifespan
Longevity
This wine is ready to be tasted now, with great satisfaction; however, it has qualities that allow it to evolve and refine over time, if properly stored.
Pairing
Pairings
Fish appetizers, White meat, Fried Fish, Steamed fish-crustaceans, Finger Food, Raw fish, Seafood
Description
Champagne AOC Brut Millesime is a prestigious label signed by the Charles Heidsieck maison, based in Reims in the heart of the appellation. The cuvée of this sparkling wine is particularly balanced, with 59% Pinot Noir grapes and the remaining 41% Chardonnay. The grapes are grown in the most suitable crus, based on the specific variety. The work between the rows is marked by the utmost respect for tradition. Human intervention is limited to the practices necessary to ensure that the vines can grow luxuriantly. After a meticulous harvest, the grapes ferment separately in steel tanks. Once the cuvée has been assembled, refermentation takes place in the bottle, according to the Champenoise method, while the subsequent aging on the lees lasts a good 9 years. After disgorgement, a small percentage of "liquer de tirage" is added to the sparkling wine. Champagne AOC Brut Millesime is perfect as soon as it is bottled, but it is advisable to let it rest for up to 6/7 years to appreciate its sensory evolution.
Producer "Charles Heidsieck"
Charles Heidsieck
Region: Champagne region (France)
Foundation year: 1851
Hectares of vines: 65
Annual production: 700,000 bottles
Winemaker: Thierry Heidsieck
Address: 1 Rue des Crayères - 51100 Reims (Francia)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 67,00 € 60,29
    Lowest price: € 67,00 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 52,00 € 46,79
    Lowest price: € 52,00 Info
  • -27%

    • In Stock
    € 51,00 € 37,00
    Lowest price: € 37,89 Info
  • -11%

    Gambero rosso2/3
    AIS 3/4
    Bibenda4/5
    Veronelli92/100
    Robert Parker94/100
    James Suckling93/100
    Wine Enthusiast95/100
    • In Stock
    € 61,00 € 54,00
    Lowest price: € 54,89 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 59,10 € 52,60
    Lowest price: € 53,18 Info
  • -5%

    • In Stock
    € 8,50 € 8,00
    Lowest price: € 8,50 Info
  • -13%

    Veronelli89/100
    • In Stock
    € 13,50 € 11,65
    Lowest price: € 13,00 Info
  • -5%

    • In Stock
    € 8,50 € 8,00
    Lowest price: € 8,50 Info
Viewed products
  • -20%

    Wine Spectator93/100
    • This product is no longer in stock
    € 98,00 € 78,40
    Lowest price: € 98,00 Info
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.