x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
'Don Luigi' Molise Rosso Riserva DOC Di Majo Norante 2017 1.5 L MAGNUM
View larger

'Don Luigi' Molise Rosso Riserva DOC Di Majo Norante 2017 1.5 L MAGNUM

Di Majo Norante
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Molise
Appellation
Denomination
Molise DOC
Grapes
Grapes
Aglianico 10%, Montepulciano 90%
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Traditional
Aging
Refinement
in small wooden barrel (barriques) for 18 months
Vintage
vintage
2017
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
14.5%
Bottle size
Format
Magnum 1.5 L - with box
Note
Note
Contains sulfites
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP028678
  • Available
€ 70,50

Ordina entro to receive it Wednesday 24/07/2024
Awards
Gambero rosso
2016
3/3
Bibenda
2015
5/5
James Suckling
2016
91/100
AIS "Vitae"
2015
4/4
Veronelli
2015
96/100
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Ballon
Glass
It is the perfect glass for structured, intense, aged red wines or potentially suitable for refinement; this type of wine certainly needs to "open" (that means to better develop its aromatic, intense and complex profile) and this is possible by the prolonged contact with oxygen (oxygenation) which, in fact, is facilitated by the generous cup size.
Serving temperature
Temperature
18-20 °C
Lifespan
Longevity
This wine is ready to be tasted now, with great satisfaction; however, it has qualities that allow it to evolve and refine over time, if properly stored, for at least another 7-8 years.
Pairing
Pairings
Roast-grilled meat, Aged cheese, Game
Description

From the fertile lands of Campomarino, in the province of Campobasso in Molise, comes the Don Luigi Riserva Contado, an excellent red wine which has been recognized as Molise DOC. Produced in the 110 hectares of land of calcareous origin belonging to the Di Majo Norante winery, it is made up of 90% of the best Montepulciano grapes and the remaining 10% of Aglianico, a black grape variety. The Di Majo family, in addition to recovering vines in danger of extinction, shows obsessive attention and care in the use of fertilizers strictly of mineral and organic origin. The vinification and aging are carried out in ancient cellars in order to enhance the organoleptic qualities of the Don Luigi Riserva Contado. According to the dictates of tradition, the must is left to rest for a long time on the marcs and matured in small new oak barrels for about 12 months. The result is an intense wine, garnet red in color with purplish reflections, rich, of great harmony with a perfect fusion of ripe fruit flavors that evoke undergrowth, plum, hints of toasted wood and vanilla. ready to drink today, it certainly has the possibility of aging and evolving for a few years.

Technical specifications
Colour Color
Intense ruby red.
Scent Perfume
fruity e vegetable, con sentori di balsamic, chocolate e vanilla.
Taste Taste
fresh, soft, persistent, full e con pleasant tannins.
Producer "Di Majo Norante"
Di Majo Norante
Region: Molise (Italian wines)
Foundation year: 1968
Hectares of vines: 85
Annual production: 800,000 bottles
Winemaker: Riccardo Cotarella
Address: Contrada Ramitelli 4, 86042 - Campomarino (CB)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.