x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
Grappa 'Sarpa Oro' Jacopo Poli 70 Cl Boxed
View larger

Grappa 'Sarpa Oro' Jacopo Poli 70 Cl Boxed

Poli Jacopo
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Veneto
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Traditional
Aging
Refinement
in small wooden barrel (barriques) for 48 months
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
40.0%
Bottle size
Format
70 cl bottle - with box
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP005987
  • Immediate availability
-3%
€ 24,90 savings € 0,90
€ 24,00
Lowest price: € 22,50 Info

Ordina entro to receive it Tuesday 23/07/2024
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
High Tulip Goblet
Glass
The tall glass prevents the hand from heating the Grappa Affinata during tasting. Its sinuous shape also allows the development of the bouquet that reaches the nose in all its fragrance.
Serving temperature
Temperature
16-18 °C
Description
Sarpa Oro grappa encloses in a bottle all the elegance that distinguishes the Jacopo Poli distillery. The evocative name of the distillate derives from the Venetian term "sarpa", which indicates a particular type of pomace obtained from Merlot grapes for 60% and Cabernet for the remaining 40%. Once the grapes have been carefully harvested, the grapes are processed and passed in small batches to keep the aroma more intense. The distillation is completed through a discontinuous cycle in copper stills, according to an artisan procedure handed down in the distillery for 3 generations. Finally, the grappa is aged in 225-litre French oak barrels for a minimum period of 6 months and which can last up to over a year. Sarpa Oro grappa is precious just as its name already indicates, thanks to a straw-colored color that conquers the eye even before the palate. Balanced and pleasant, this Venetian distillate finds its maximum organoleptic exaltation at the end of an important meal.
Technical specifications
Colour Color
Intense golden yellow.
Scent Perfume
fruity, con sentori di cedar, tropical fruits e vanilla.
Taste Taste
enveloping, complex e velvety.
Producer "Poli Jacopo"
Poli Jacopo
Region: Veneto (Italian wines)
Foundation year: 1898
Address: Via Marconi, 46 - Schiavon (VI)
Products in the same category
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -19%

    • In Stock
    € 15,50 € 12,50
    Lowest price: € 13,45 Info
  • -5%

    AIS 3/4
    Bibenda5/5
    Veronelli91/100
    Robert Parker92/100
    Wine Spectator92/100
    James Suckling93/100
    • In Stock
    € 59,00 € 56,00
    Lowest price: € 59,00 Info
  • -19%

    • In Stock
    € 57,00 € 46,00
    Lowest price: € 46,29 Info
  • -13%

    • In Stock
    € 15,00 € 13,00
    Lowest price: € 13,50 Info
  • -13%

    • In Stock
    € 63,00 € 54,69
    Lowest price: € 61,00 Info
  • -11%

    • In Stock
    € 59,10 € 52,10
    Lowest price: € 52,60 Info
  • -14%

    Veronelli89/100
    • In Stock
    € 13,50 € 11,50
    Lowest price: € 11,65 Info
Viewed products
  • -3%

    • In Stock
    € 24,90 € 24,00
    Lowest price: € 22,50 Info
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.