x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
Rosso di Montepulciano DOC Poliziano 2021
View larger

Red of Montepulciano DOC Poliziano 2021

Poliziano
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Tuscany
Appellation
Denomination
Rosso di Montepulciano DOC
Grapes
Grapes
Merlot 20%, Sangiovese 80%
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Traditional
Aging
Refinement
in steel tank and wooden barrel
Vintage
vintage
2021
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
13.5%
Bottle size
Format
75 cl bottle
Note
Note
Contains sulfites
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP026550
  • Immediate availability
-9%
€ 10,90 savings € 1,00
€ 9,90
Lowest price: € 10,90 Info
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
(vedi)
€ 5,70 € 3,90

Ordina entro to receive it Tuesday 23/07/2024
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Large Goblet
Glass
It is the perfect boblet for red wines with good structure and intensity; this type of wine certainly needs to "open" (that means to better develop its aromatic, intense and complex profile) and this is made possible by contact with oxygen (oxygenation) which, in fact, is facilitated by the generous dimensions of the chalice.
Serving temperature
Temperature
18-20 °C
Lifespan
Longevity
This wine is ready to be tasted now, with great satisfaction; however, it has qualities that allow it to evolve and refine over time, if properly stored, for at least another 2-3 years.
Pairing
Pairings
Roast-grilled meat, Stewed red meat, Game
Description
The Rosso di Montepulciano DOC of the Poliziano winery is obtained from the skilful processing of 80% Sangiovese grapes and Merlot grapes for the remaining 20%. Tradition and modernity are the basis of the excellent products made by this winery, a leading reality in Tuscany, which has been operating in the wine sector for over 60 years. The delicate slopes of the hills around the municipality of Montepulciano, characterized by clayey soils rich in mineral salts, together with the constant exposure to the sun allow the vines to grow strong and to supply quality grapes. The production cycle is taken care of in every aspect starting from the harvest during which only the best bunches are selected. The subsequent fermentation takes place at a controlled temperature in stainless steel tanks, to then carry out the maturation in oak barriques, before aging in the bottle. Rosso di Montepulciano is characterized by being firm and full-bodied, with a light fruity aftertaste and light tannic and spicy hints.
Producer "Poliziano"
Poliziano
Region: Tuscany (Italian wines)
Foundation year: 1961
Hectares of vines: 120
Annual production: 600,000 bottles
Winemaker: Carlo Ferrini
Address: Via Fontago 1, 53045 - Montepulciano (SI)
Products in the same category
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 59,90 € 53,90
    Lowest price: € 59,90 Info
  • -11%

    • In Stock
    € 59,10 € 52,10
    Lowest price: € 52,60 Info
  • -14%

    Veronelli89/100
    • In Stock
    € 13,50 € 11,50
    Lowest price: € 11,65 Info
  • -13%

    • In Stock
    € 15,00 € 13,00
    Lowest price: € 13,50 Info
  • -18%

    • In Stock
    € 21,70 € 17,70
    Lowest price: € 17,83 Info
  • -5%

    • In Stock
    € 8,50 € 8,00
    Lowest price: € 8,50 Info
Viewed products
  • -9%

    • In Stock
    € 10,90 € 9,90
    Lowest price: € 10,90 Info
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.