x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
"Entre Ciel & Terre" Champagne Extra Brut Francoise Bedel
View larger

'Between Heaven ' Earth' Champagne Extra Brut Francoise Bedel

Francoise Bedel
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Champagne region
Appellation
Denomination
Champagne AOC
Grapes
Grapes
Chardonnay 20%, Pinot Meunier 50%, Pinot Nero 30%
Method
Method
Classic or Champenoise
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Biodynamic Certified
Aging
Refinement
on the yeasts for over 60 months
Vintage
vintage
s. a.
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
12.5%
Bottle size
Format
75 cl bottle
Note
Note
Contains sulfites
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP018080
  • This product is no longer in stock
-21%
€ 74,50 savings € 16,00
€ 58,50
Lowest price: € 74,50 Info
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
(vedi)
€ 5,70 € 3,90

This product is currently not available, you may enter your e-mail address in the field below to receive notification when it is back in stock

Terms of use and Privacy conditions
Notify me when available
Awards
Robert Parker
92/100
Wine Spectator
91/100
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Ballon flute
Glass
It is the perfect goblet for classic method sparkling wines (or champenoise) and champagne: being narrow, with a pointed bottom, it favors the development of bubbles (perlage), avoiding their dispersion; the body of this glass is a little wider than a classic flute and favors the perception of more intense and complex aromas.
Serving temperature
Temperature
4-6 °C
Lifespan
Longevity
This wine is perfect to be tasted now, with great satisfaction.
Pairing
Pairings
Fish appetizers, White meat, Fried Fish, Steamed fish-crustaceans, Finger Food, Raw fish, Seafood
Description
Entre Ciel & Terre Champagne Extra Brut is produced by Francoise Bedel , a vigneron who is inspired by an artisanal philosophy in wine production. It is largely obtained from Pinot Meunier grapes, present for 80%, to which is added a remaining 20% of Pinot Noir. The two varieties are grown on soils rich in nutrients and mineral components such as clay and limestone, which give the grapes a remarkable elegance. During the harvest, the grapes are selected and then transported to the cellar, where they ferment spontaneously and are aged for a year in oak barrels. In line with the tradition of the Champenoise Method, the wine rests for 6 years on its lees, during the second fermentation in the bottle. After disgorgement, the liquer d'expedition is added with a sugar content not exceeding 6 grams per litre. Perfect right away, Entre Ciel & Terre Champagne Extra Brut can also be appreciated following 2-3 years of storage in the cellar.
Producer "Francoise Bedel"
Francoise Bedel
Region: Champagne region (France)
Foundation year: 1979
Hectares of vines: 8,4
Annual production: 60000 bottles
Winemaker: Vincent Bedel
Address: 71 grande Rue - 02310 Crouttes-sur-Marne
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -11%

    • In Stock
    € 59,10 € 52,10
    Lowest price: € 52,60 Info
  • -5%

    • In Stock
    € 8,50 € 8,00
    Lowest price: € 8,50 Info
  • -18%

    • In Stock
    € 21,70 € 17,70
    Lowest price: € 17,83 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 57,00 € 51,00
    Lowest price: € 51,29 Info
  • -13%

    • In Stock
    € 15,00 € 13,00
    Lowest price: € 13,50 Info
  • -13%

    • In Stock
    € 63,00 € 54,69
    Lowest price: € 61,00 Info
  • -5%

    • In Stock
    € 8,50 € 8,00
    Lowest price: € 8,50 Info
  • -19%

    • In Stock
    € 57,00 € 46,00
    Lowest price: € 46,29 Info
Viewed products
  • -21%

    Robert Parker92/100
    Wine Spectator91/100
    • This product is no longer in stock
    € 74,50 € 58,50
    Lowest price: € 74,50 Info
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.