x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
Spumante Crémant d’Alsace Brut GRUSS 75 Cl
View larger

'Crémant d'Alsace Brut' AOC Gruss

Gruss
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Alsace
Appellation
Denomination
Crémant d’Alsace AOC
Grapes
Grapes
Pinot Bianco 80%, Riesling 20%
Method
Method
Classic or Champenoise
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Organic Certified
Aging
Refinement
on the yeasts for 12 months
Vintage
vintage
s. a.
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
12.5%
Bottle size
Format
75 cl bottle
Note
Note
Contains sulfites
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP013257
  • Available
€ 18,20
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
(vedi)
€ 5,70 € 3,90

Ordina entro to receive it Wednesday 24/07/2024
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Ballon flute
Glass
It is the perfect goblet for classic method sparkling wines (or champenoise) and champagne: being narrow, with a pointed bottom, it favors the development of bubbles (perlage), avoiding their dispersion; the body of this glass is a little wider than a classic flute and favors the perception of more intense and complex aromas.
Serving temperature
Temperature
4-6 °C
Lifespan
Longevity
This wine is perfect to be tasted now, with great satisfaction.
Pairing
Pairings
Fish appetizers, White meat, Fried Fish, Steamed fish-crustaceans, Finger Food, Raw fish, Seafood
Description
Crémant d'Alsace Brut AOC is a sparkling wine produced by the Alsatian company Gruss. Obtained from the vinification of Pinot Blanc and Auxerrois, present in unspecified percentages for 80%, to which a remaining 20% of Riesling is added, this sparkling wine fully respects the production philosophy of the highest quality that the Gruss family has been pursuing for three generations . The vineyards from which the grapes are obtained to produce the Crémant d'Alsace Brut AOC have an average age of sixteen years. They are therefore relatively young but, thanks to the excellent work done, perfectly able to offer a truly excellent raw material. After the harvest, the grapes are fermented in stainless steel tanks. This phase is then followed by refinement on its lees, which lasts at least a year. The result is a very versatile sparkling wine to be enjoyed young, which lends itself to being the perfect bubble to uncork during informal get-togethers and aperitifs with friends.
Producer "Gruss"
Gruss
Region: Alsace (France)
Address: 25 Grand-Rue, 68420 Eguisheim, France
Products in the same category
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -14%

    • In Stock
    € 14,20 € 12,20
    Lowest price: € 12,58 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 57,00 € 51,00
    Lowest price: € 51,29 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 52,00 € 46,79
    Lowest price: € 52,00 Info
  • -5%

    • In Stock
    € 8,50 € 8,00
    Lowest price: € 8,50 Info
  • -19%

    • In Stock
    € 57,00 € 46,00
    Lowest price: € 46,29 Info
  • -19%

    • In Stock
    € 15,50 € 12,50
    Lowest price: € 13,45 Info
  • -11%

    • In Stock
    € 59,10 € 52,10
    Lowest price: € 52,60 Info
  • -5%

    AIS 3/4
    Bibenda5/5
    Veronelli91/100
    Robert Parker92/100
    Wine Spectator92/100
    James Suckling93/100
    • In Stock
    € 59,00 € 56,00
    Lowest price: € 59,00 Info
  • -13%

    • In Stock
    € 63,00 € 54,69
    Lowest price: € 61,00 Info
Viewed products
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.