x
Add to cart.
Total cart (0 products):
It lacks to free shipping
"Essence Rosé" Franciacorta DOCG Rosé Brut Millesimato Antica Fratta 2016
View larger

'Essence Rosé' Franciacorta DOCG Rosé Brut Millesimato Antica Fratta 2018

Antica Fratta
Data sheet
Type
Type
Origin
Origin
Lombardy
Appellation
Denomination
Franciacorta DOCG
Grapes
Grapes
Chardonnay 40%, Pinot Nero 60%
Method
Method
Classic or Champenoise
Philosophy
Production philosophy
Traditional
Aging
Refinement
on the yeasts for 36 months
Vintage
vintage
2018
Alcoholic content
Alcohol content
13.0%
Bottle size
Format
75 cl bottle
Note
Note
Contains sulfites
Vinopuro Reference
Vinopuro Reference
VP027063
  • This product is no longer in stock
-7%
€ 28,00 savings € 2,00
€ 26,00
Lowest price: € 28,00 Info
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
DELUXE Gift Box of 1 bottle
(vedi)
€ 5,70 € 3,90

This product is currently not available, you may enter your e-mail address in the field below to receive notification when it is back in stock

Terms of use and Privacy conditions
Notify me when available
Vinopuro's advices
Recommended glass
Glass
Ballon flute
Glass
It is the perfect goblet for classic method sparkling wines (or champenoise) and champagne: being narrow, with a pointed bottom, it favors the development of bubbles (perlage), avoiding their dispersion; the body of this glass is a little wider than a classic flute and favors the perception of more intense and complex aromas.
Serving temperature
Temperature
4-6 °C
Lifespan
Longevity
This wine is ready to be tasted now, with great satisfaction; however, it has qualities that allow it to evolve and refine over time, if properly stored.
Pairing
Pairings
Fish appetizers, White meat, Fried Fish, Steamed fish-crustaceans, Finger Food, Raw fish, Seafood
Description

The Essence Rosé Franciacorta Docg is an elegant bubble with a suggestive pink hue, which fills the glass with a rich and fine foam to then leave room for reflections of bright pink light. This Franciacorta with a fragrant, intense and balanced flavor is obtained from a blend composed of 60% Pinot Noir grapes vinified in rosé and the remaining 40% Chardonnay grapes. Both vines are grown in the areas of the Antica Fratta winery, on the hills of Monticelli Brusati, in the heart of Franciacorta, on calcareous and clayey soils of morainic origin. Once they have reached maturity, between mid-August and early September, the grapes are harvested by hand and taken to the cellar for vinification. It is a long process that allows you to extract the best aromas from the grapes, keeping their freshness intact. The first phase involves a maturation of over 42 months on its lees. After disgorgement, this Franciacorta is left to rest for another 4 or 5 months for the second fermentation in the company's large cellar, dug out of the rock. Thus was born Essence Rosé Franciacorta Docg Brut Millesimato , one of the flagship products of the Antica Fratta winery, a reference point for the production of Franciacorta for many years.

Producer "Antica Fratta"
Foundation year: 1979
Hectares of vines: 35
Annual production: 350,000 bottles
Winemaker: Pierangelo Bonomi
Address: Via Fontana 11 25040 – Monticelli Brusati (BS)
Products in the same category
Customers who bought this product also bought:
  • -15%

    • In Stock
    € 14,30 € 12,07
    Lowest price: € 13,50 Info
  • -17%

    • In Stock
    € 16,50 € 13,65
    Lowest price: € 15,30 Info
  • -13%

    • In Stock
    € 63,00 € 54,69
    Lowest price: € 61,00 Info
  • -18%

    • In Stock
    € 57,00 € 46,29
    Lowest price: € 52,00 Info
  • -18%

    • In Stock
    € 21,70 € 17,70
    Lowest price: € 17,83 Info
  • -10%

    • In Stock
    € 59,10 € 52,60
    Lowest price: € 53,18 Info
  • -19%

    • In Stock
    € 45,60 € 36,60
    Lowest price: € 37,44 Info
Viewed products
Follow us on social networs to keep in touch

Vinopuro is a registered trademark. All right reserved. Copyright 2024
Even the partial reproduction of the material present on this website is forbidden
Mediaweb Group srl. VAT and Fiscal Number 05009740969
The information on Vinopuro.com may be modified without notice.